Saturday, November 15, 2014

About Us



Debi - I have a background in finance, publishing, customer service center, and travel management.  Having worked for large companies such as Verizon Wireless, Military Press, and Citi Financial.  Serving in various capacities ranging from marketing, sales, quality, and management.  I have 3 wonderful children and 5 grand kids.  Along with our wonderful cats Oreo, Bear, Cookie Monster, Bopsy, Junior, and our little dog Zorro.Currently, my husband and I own the Angie's List Award Winning "Debi Does Houses" which does residential and commercial cleaning here in Longview and the surrounding East Texas towns.  We have performed pet and house sitting for many of our residential clients for almost 5 years now.  I also used to breed Persian cats many years ago while living in California. My grandparents were owners of a pet store many years ago in California. 

Larry - I have a background in customer service and project management.  Serving in various capacities such as operations, team, quality, and project management.  Managing in centers as large as 1,000 people.  At one point I was the Operations Manager for Wellcare Insurance which is similar to United Health Care.  Also, handled team management and quality management for Alltel Communications as well as Verizon Wireless.   I also own and operate "Debi Does Houses" with my wife in Longview.  Experienced with pet sitting our DDH clients fur-babies.  Dogs and cats. 


US - We have both grown up with pets.  We have extensive experience with pet sitting for our residential cleaning clients.  We have cared for dogs and cats alike.  We love our fur-babies and believe they are best suited in their own personal environment.  Where they are comfortable.  Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment